Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Island Boy & Hula Girls Update



Aloha!

Last week I announced my leap into the world of blogging with the assumption that everyone knew what it meant.

For those of you who aren't sure what "blogging" is, it's best described as a personal on-line journey that is frequently updated and intended for public consumption. It is an innovative way to share and archive information for personal or professional topics.

I'm still learning how to format this new system, so I plan on adding more enhancements to future posts to make these as informative and enjoyable as possible.

Now that October has arrived, I wanted to officially get the word out that Nicole, Kelly and I will be collecting canned food and other goods this month in an effort to help local families who are struggling in our area.

In the coming days, I will be calling family and friends to catch up, and see if you have any items you'd like to donate. The girls and I will visit various neighborhoods throughout our region, and would love to see as many of you as possible.

In the future, blog posts will be topic driven, and comments and discussions will always be welcome. (Today I wanted to simply share a brief explanation of what blogging is, as well as get the word out for our food drive).
Thanks! Rob


In addition, (to keep things fresh and fun), I've added a Video Bar at the bottom of this page which will feature music videos by various artists. Today's artist is Keith Urban

*You can visit the Island Boy Blog anytime by visiting http://www.tikirobs.blogspot.com/, or selecting the Island Boy Blog link at www.tikirobs.com

No comments: